Images are for reference only See Product Specifications
8-bit Microcontrollers - MCU STM8-based 8-bit MCU, ultra low power, up to 64 KB Flash /4 KB RAM
Brands: STMicroelectronics, Inc
Mfr.Part #: STM8L152K8Y6TR
Datasheet: STM8L152K8Y6TR Datasheet (PDF)
Package/Case: 32-UFBGA, WLCSP
Product Type: Embedded Processors & Controllers
Stock Condition: 2763 pcs, New Original
1Add To Bom
STM8L152K8Y6TR General Description
The high-density and medium+ density STM8L15xx6/8 ultra-low-power devices feature an enhanced STM8 CPU core providing increased processing power (up to 16 MIPS at 16 MHz) while maintaining the advantages of a CISC architecture with improved code density, a 24-bit linear addressing space and an optimized architecture for low-power operations.The family includes an integrated debug module with a hardware interface (SWIM) which allows non-intrusive in-application debugging and ultrafast Flash programming.All high-density and medium+ density STM8L15xx6/8 microcontrollers feature embedded data EEPROM and low-power low-voltage single-supply program Flash memory.The devices incorporate an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals, a 12-bit ADC, two DACs, two comparators, a real-time clock, four 16-bit timers, one 8-bit timer, as well as standard communication interfaces such as two SPIs, an I2C interface, and three USARTs. A 8x40 or 4x44-segment LCD is available on the STM8L152x8 devices. The modular design of the peripheral set allows the same peripherals to be found in different ST microcontroller families including 32-bit families. This makes any transition to a different family very easy, and simplified even more by the use of a common set of development tools.ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer for ST.STM8 Nucleo-64 development board with STM8L152R8.Discovery kitwith STM8L152C6 MCU.
- Operating conditions
- Operating power supply: 1.65 to 3.6 V (without BOR), 1.8 to 3.6 V (with BOR)
- Temp. range: -40 to 85, 105 or 125 °C
- Low-power features
- 5 low-power modes: Wait, Low-power run (5.9 μA), Low-power wait (3 μA), Active-halt with full RTC (1.4 μA), Halt (400 nA)
- Consumption: 200 μA/MHz+330 μA
- Fast wake up from Halt mode (4.7 μs)
- Ultra low leakage per I/0: 50 nA
- Advanced STM8 core
- Harvard architecture and 3-stage pipeline
- Max freq: 16 MHz, 16 CISC MIPS peak
- Up to 40 external interrupt sources
- Reset and supply management
- Low-power, ultra safe BOR reset with five programmable thresholds
- Ultra-low-power POR/PDR
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Clock management
- 32 kHz and 1-16 MHz crystal oscillators
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC and 38 kHz low consumption RC
- Clock security system
- Low-power RTC
- BCD calendar with alarm interrupt
- Digital calibration with +/- 0.5ppm accuracy
- Advanced anti-tamper detection
- LCD: 8x40 or 4x44 w/ step-up converter
- 4 ch. for ADC, DACs, SPIs, I2C, USARTs, Timers, 1 ch. for memory-to-memory
- 2x12-bit DAC (dual mode) with output buffer
- 12-bit ADC up to 1 Msps/28 channels
- Temp. sensor and internal ref. voltage
- Up to 64-Kbytes of Flash memory with up to 2 Kbytes of data EEPROM with ECC and RWW
- Flexible write/read protection modes
- Up to 4 Kbytes of RAM
- 2 ultra-low-power comparators
- 1 with fixed threshold and 1 rail to rail
- Wake up capability
- Three 16-bit timers with 2 channels (IC, OC, PWM), quadrature encoder
- One 16-bit advanced control timer with 3 channels, supporting motor control
- One 8-
|Supply Voltage Min Volt||1.65||Supply Voltage Max Volt||3.6|
|Operating Temp Min Celsius||-40.0||Operating Temp Max Celsius||85.0|
|ECCN EU||NEC||Packing Type||Tape And Reel|
|Package Name||WLCSP 32 1.9x3.4x0.6 P 0.4 mm|
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
|DHL||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|Fedex||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|UPS||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|TNT||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|EMS||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee|
|Wire Transfer||charge US$30.00 banking fee.|
|Paypal||charge 4.0% service fee.|
|Credit Card||charge 3.5% service fee.|
|Western Union||charge US$0.00 banking fee.|
|Money Gram||charge US$0.00 banking fee.|
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
Step2 :Vacuum packaging
Step3 :Anti-static bag
Step4 :Individual packaging
Step5 :Packaging boxes
Step6 :bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
Where can I find the Datasheet PDF for STM8L152K8Y6TR?
You can find the Datasheet for STM8L152K8Y6TR on this page. If it is not available, you can contact our sales team to inquire about the Datasheet for this part.
Do I need to register an account to request a quote?
No, you do not need to register an account. Simply submit the required product quantity, contact name, and email in the QUICK QUOTE section on the current page, and our sales team will contact you as soon as they receive your email.
Will I receive an order confirmation email?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email when you place your order. Once your order is shipped, you will also receive another confirmation email containing a tracking number.
- Can I view the order for the STM8L152K8Y6TR model or all my past orders?
What is the pinout for STM8L152K8Y6TR?
Generally, our product pages include pin diagrams, pinouts, and pin details for the STM8L152K8Y6TR part. If you cannot find the information you need, you can contact Ovaga at [email protected], and our customer support team will get in touch with you as soon as possible to address your concerns.
What is the lifespan of STM8L152K8Y6TR?
The lifespan of STM8L152K8Y6TR depends on various factors, including the quality of components, operating conditions, and usage. Please refer to the datasheet of STM8L152K8Y6TR for specific information.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from $0.00
365 days quality guarantee for all products
STM32F Series 32-bit 128 KB Flash 24 kB RAM ARM Ba...
ARM MCU, Motor Control, STM32 Family STM32F1 Serie...
MCU 32-bit ARM Cortex M7 RISC 1MB Flash 3.3V 144-P...
ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F7 Series Microcontroll...
ARM MCU, Access Line, STM32 Family STM32F1 Series ...
MCU 32Bit STM32 ARM Cortex M4 RISC 384KB Flash 2.5...