Images are for reference only See Product Specifications
8-bit Microcontrollers - MCU STM8L Ultra LP 8-Bit LCD 28-Pin 32kB
Brands: STMicroelectronics, Inc
Mfr.Part #: STM8L151G6Y6TR
Datasheet: STM8L151G6Y6TR Datasheet (PDF)
Package/Case: 28-UFBGA, WLCSP
Product Type: Embedded Processors & Controllers
Stock Condition: 2197 pcs, New Original
1Add To Bom
STM8L151G6Y6TR General Description
The medium-density STM8L151x4/6 and STM8L152x4/6 devices are members of the STM8L ultra-low-power 8-bit family. The medium-density STM8L15x family operates from 1.8 V to 3.6 V (down to 1.65 V at power down) and is available in the -40 to +85 °C and -40 to +125 °C temperature ranges.The medium-density STM8L15x ultra-low-power family features the enhanced STM8 CPU core providing increased processing power (up to 16 MIPS at 16 MHz) while maintaining the advantages of a CISC architecture with improved code density, a 24-bit linear addressing space and an optimized architecture for low power operations.The family includes an integrated debug module with a hardware interface (SWIM) which allows non-intrusive In-Application debugging and ultra-fast Flash programming.All medium-density STM8L15x microcontrollers feature embedded data EEPROM and low-power, low-voltage, single-supply program Flash memory.They incorporate an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals.The modular design of the peripheral set allows the same peripherals to be found in different ST microcontroller families including 32-bit families. This makes any transition to a different family very easy, and simplified even more by the use of a common set of development tools.Six different packages are proposed from 28 to 48 pins. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included.All STM8L ultra-low-power products are based on the same architecture with the same memory mapping and a coherent pinout.Discovery kitwith STM8L152C6 MCU.ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer for ST.STM8 Nucleo-64 development board with STM8L152R8.
- Operating conditions
- Operating power supply range 1.8 V to 3.6 V (down to 1.65 V at power down)
- Temp. range: - 40 °C to 85, 105 or 125 °C
- Low power features
- 5 low power modes: Wait, Low power run (5.1 µA), Low power wait (3 µA), Active-halt with full RTC (1.3 µA), Halt (350 nA)
- Consumption: 195 µA/MHz + 440 µA
- Ultra-low leakage per I/0: 50 nA
- Fast wakeup from Halt: 4.7 µs
- Advanced STM8 core
- Harvard architecture and 3-stage pipeline
- Max freq. 16 MHz, 16 CISC MIPS peak
- Up to 40 external interrupt sources
- Reset and supply management
- Low power, ultra-safe BOR reset with 5 selectable thresholds
- Ultra-low-power POR/PDR
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Clock management
- 1 to 16 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- Internal 38 kHz low consumption RC
- Clock security system
- Low power RTC
- BCD calendar with alarm interrupt
- Auto-wakeup from Halt w/ periodic interrupt
- LCD: up to 4x28 segments w/ step-up converter
- Up to 32 Kbytes of Flash program memory and 1 Kbyte of data EEPROM with ECC, RWW
- Flexible write and read protection modes
- Up to 2 Kbytes of RAM
- 4 channels; supported peripherals: ADC, DAC, SPI, I2C, USART, timers
- 1 channel for memory-to-memory
- 12-bit DAC with output buffer
- 12-bit ADC up to 1 Msps/25 channels
- T. sensor and internal reference voltage
- 2 ultra-low-power comparators
- 1 with fixed threshold and 1 rail to rail
- Wakeup capability
- Two 16-bit timers with 2 channels (used as IC, OC, PWM), quadrature encoder
- One 16-bit advanced control timer with 3 channels, supporting motor cont
|Pin Count||28||Package Category||BGA|
|Released Date||Sep 7, 2022|
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
|DHL||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|Fedex||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|UPS||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|TNT||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|EMS||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee|
|Wire Transfer||charge US$30.00 banking fee.|
|Paypal||charge 4.0% service fee.|
|Credit Card||charge 3.5% service fee.|
|Western Union||charge US$0.00 banking fee.|
|Money Gram||charge US$0.00 banking fee.|
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
Step2 :Vacuum packaging
Step3 :Anti-static bag
Step4 :Individual packaging
Step5 :Packaging boxes
Step6 :bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
Where can I find the Datasheet PDF for STM8L151G6Y6TR?
You can find the Datasheet for STM8L151G6Y6TR on this page. If it is not available, you can contact our sales team to inquire about the Datasheet for this part.
Do I need to register an account to request a quote?
No, you do not need to register an account. Simply submit the required product quantity, contact name, and email in the QUICK QUOTE section on the current page, and our sales team will contact you as soon as they receive your email.
Will I receive an order confirmation email?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email when you place your order. Once your order is shipped, you will also receive another confirmation email containing a tracking number.
- Can I view the order for the STM8L151G6Y6TR model or all my past orders?
What is the pinout for STM8L151G6Y6TR?
Generally, our product pages include pin diagrams, pinouts, and pin details for the STM8L151G6Y6TR part. If you cannot find the information you need, you can contact Ovaga at [email protected], and our customer support team will get in touch with you as soon as possible to address your concerns.
What is the lifespan of STM8L151G6Y6TR?
The lifespan of STM8L151G6Y6TR depends on various factors, including the quality of components, operating conditions, and usage. Please refer to the datasheet of STM8L151G6Y6TR for specific information.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from $0.00
365 days quality guarantee for all products
STM32F Series 32-bit 128 KB Flash 24 kB RAM ARM Ba...
ARM MCU, Motor Control, STM32 Family STM32F1 Serie...
MCU 32-bit ARM Cortex M7 RISC 1MB Flash 3.3V 144-P...
ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F7 Series Microcontroll...
ARM MCU, Access Line, STM32 Family STM32F1 Series ...
MCU 32Bit STM32 ARM Cortex M4 RISC 384KB Flash 2.5...