Images are for reference only See Product Specifications
STM32F415RGT6TR General Description
The STM32F415xx and STM32F417xx family is based on the high-performance Arm®Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 168 MHz. The Cortex-M4 core features a Floating point unit (FPU) single precision which supports all Arm single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security.The STM32F415xx and STM32F417xx family incorporates high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 1 Mbyte, up to 192 Kbytes of SRAM), up to 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM, and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, three AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.All devices offer three 12-bit ADCs, two DACs, a low-power RTC, twelve general-purpose 16-bit timers including two PWM timers for motor control, two general-purpose 32-bit timers. a true random number generator (RNG), and a cryptographic acceleration cell. They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces.ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer for ST.Evaluation board with STM32F429NI MCU.Discovery kit with STM32F407VG MCU * New order c.Evaluation board with STM32F407IG MCU.Evaluation board with STM32F439NI MCU.
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M4 CPU with FPU, Adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator) allowing 0-wait state execution from Flash memory, frequency up to 168 MHz, memory protection unit, 210 DMIPS/1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1), and DSP instructions
- Up to 1 Mbyte of Flash memory
- Up to 192+4 Kbytes of SRAM including 64-Kbyte of CCM (core coupled memory) data RAM
- 512 bytes of OTP memory
- Flexible static memory controller supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 1.8 V to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
- 4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (1% accuracy)
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration
- Low-power operation
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBAT supply for RTC, 20×32 bit backup registers + optional 4 KB backup SRAM
- 3×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS A/D converters: up to 24 channels and 7.2 MSPS in triple interleaved mode
- 2×12-bit D/A converters
- General-purpose DMA: 16-stream DMA controller with FIFOs and burst support
- Up to 17 timers: up to twelve 16-bit and two 32-bit timers up to 168 MHz, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- Debug mode
- Serial wire debug (SWD) & JTAG interfaces
- Cortex-M4 Embedded Trace Macrocell™
- Up to 140 I/O ports with interrupt capability
- Up to 136 fast I/Os up to 84 MHz
- Up to 138 5 V-tolerant I/Os
- Up to 15 communication interfaces
- Up to 3 × I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
- Up to 4 USARTs/2 UARTs (10.5 Mbit/s, ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to 3 SPIs (42 Mbits/
|Supply Voltage Min Volt||1.8||Supply Voltage Max Volt||3.6|
|Operating Temp Min Celsius||-40.0||Operating Temp Max Celsius||85.0|
|Core||Arm Cortex-M4||ECCN US||5A992.c|
|ECCN EU||NEC||Packing Type||Tape And Reel|
|Package Name||LQFP 64 10x10x1.4 mm|
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
|DHL||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|Fedex||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|UPS||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|TNT||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|EMS||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee|
|Wire Transfer||charge US$30.00 banking fee.|
|Paypal||charge 4.0% service fee.|
|Credit Card||charge 3.5% service fee.|
|Western Union||charge US$0.00 banking fee.|
|Money Gram||charge US$0.00 banking fee.|
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
Step2 :Vacuum packaging
Step3 :Anti-static bag
Step4 :Individual packaging
Step5 :Packaging boxes
Step6 :bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
Where can I find the Datasheet PDF for STM32F415RGT6TR?
You can find the Datasheet for STM32F415RGT6TR on this page. If it is not available, you can contact our sales team to inquire about the Datasheet for this part.
Do I need to register an account to request a quote?
No, you do not need to register an account. Simply submit the required product quantity, contact name, and email in the QUICK QUOTE section on the current page, and our sales team will contact you as soon as they receive your email.
Will I receive an order confirmation email?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email when you place your order. Once your order is shipped, you will also receive another confirmation email containing a tracking number.
- Can I view the order for the STM32F415RGT6TR model or all my past orders?
What is the pinout for STM32F415RGT6TR?
Generally, our product pages include pin diagrams, pinouts, and pin details for the STM32F415RGT6TR part. If you cannot find the information you need, you can contact Ovaga at [email protected], and our customer support team will get in touch with you as soon as possible to address your concerns.
What is the lifespan of STM32F415RGT6TR?
The lifespan of STM32F415RGT6TR depends on various factors, including the quality of components, operating conditions, and usage. Please refer to the datasheet of STM32F415RGT6TR for specific information.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from $0.00
365 days quality guarantee for all products
STM32F Series 32-bit 128 KB Flash 24 kB RAM ARM Ba...
ARM MCU, Motor Control, STM32 Family STM32F1 Serie...
MCU 32-bit ARM Cortex M7 RISC 1MB Flash 3.3V 144-P...
ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F7 Series Microcontroll...
ARM MCU, Access Line, STM32 Family STM32F1 Series ...
MCU 32Bit STM32 ARM Cortex M4 RISC 384KB Flash 2.5...