Images are for reference only See Product Specifications
ARM MCU, Dynamic Efficiency Line, STM32 Family STM32F4 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4
Brands: STMicroelectronics, Inc
Mfr.Part #: STM32F401RCT7
Datasheet: STM32F401RCT7 Datasheet (PDF)
Product Type: Embedded Processors & Controllers
Stock Condition: 2708 pcs, New Original
1Add To Bom
STM32F401RCT7 General Description
The STM32F401xB/STM32F401xC devices are based on the high-performance Arm®Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 84 MHz. The Cortex®-M4 core features a Floating point unit (FPU) single precision which supports all Arm single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security.The STM32F401xB/STM32F401xC incorporate high-speed embedded memories (up to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory, up to 64 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses and a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix.All devices offer one 12-bit ADC, a low-power RTC, six general-purpose 16-bit timers including one PWM timer for motor control, two general-purpose 32-bit timers. They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces.The STM32F401xB/STM32F401xC operate in the - 40 to + 125 °C temperature range from a 1.7 (PDR OFF) to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.These features make the STM32F401xB/STM32F401xC microcontrollers suitable for a wide range of applications.ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer for ST.Evaluation board with STM32F429NI MCU.STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401.Discovery kit with STM32F429ZI MCU * New order c.Evaluation board with STM32F439NI MCU.
- Dynamic efficiency line with BAM (batch acquisition mode)
- 1.7 V to 3.6 V power supply
- -40 °C to 85/105/125 °C temperature range
- Core: Arm® 32-bit Cortex®-M4 CPU with FPU, Adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator™) allowing 0-wait state execution from Flash memory, frequency up to 84 MHz, memory protection unit, 105 DMIPS/1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1), and DSP instructions
- Up to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 512 bytes of OTP memory
- Up to 64 Kbytes of SRAM
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 1.7 V to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR
- 4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration
- Power consumption
- Run: 128 μA/MHz (peripheral off)
- Stop (Flash in Stop mode, fast wakeup time): 42 μA typ @ 25 °C;65 μA max @25 °C
- Stop (Flash in Deep power down mode, slow wakeup time): down to 10 μA typ@ 25 °C; 28 μA max @25 °C
- Standby: 2.4 μA @25 °C / 1.7 V without RTC; 12 μA @85 °C @1.7 V
- VBAT supply for RTC: 1 μA @25 °C
- 1×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS A/D converter: up to 16 channels
- General-purpose DMA: 16-stream DMA controllers with FIFOs and burst support
- Up to 11 timers: up to six 16-bit, two 32-bit timers up to 84 MHz, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input, two watchdog timers (independent and window) and a SysTick timer
- Debug mode
- Serial wire debug (SWD) & JTAG interfaces
- Cortex®-M4 Embedded Trace Macrocell™
- Up to 81 I/O ports with interrupt capability
- All IO ports 5 V tolerant
- Up to 78 fast I/Os up to 42 MHz
- Up to 11 communication interfaces
- Up to 3 × I2
|Manufacturer:||STMicroelectronics||Product Category:||ARM Microcontrollers - MCU|
|Mounting Style:||SMD/SMT||Package / Case:||LQFP-64|
|Core:||ARM Cortex M4||Program Memory Size:||256 kB|
|Data Bus Width:||32 bit||ADC Resolution:||12 bit|
|Maximum Clock Frequency:||84 MHz||Number of I/Os:||50 I/O|
|Data RAM Size:||64 kB||Supply Voltage - Min:||1.7 V|
|Supply Voltage - Max:||3.6 V||Minimum Operating Temperature:||- 40 C|
|Maximum Operating Temperature:||+ 105 C||Packaging:||Tray|
|Brand:||STMicroelectronics||Data RAM Type:||SRAM|
|Interface Type:||I2C, I2S, SDIO, SPI, USART, USB||Moisture Sensitive:||Yes|
|Number of ADC Channels:||16 Channel||Number of Timers/Counters:||8 Timer|
|Product Type:||ARM Microcontrollers - MCU||Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Factory Pack Quantity:||960||Subcategory:||Microcontrollers - MCU|
|Tradename:||STM32||Watchdog Timers:||Watchdog Timer, Windowed|
|Unit Weight:||0.091712 oz|
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
|DHL||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|Fedex||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|UPS||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|TNT||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|EMS||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee|
|Wire Transfer||charge US$30.00 banking fee.|
|Paypal||charge 4.0% service fee.|
|Credit Card||charge 3.5% service fee.|
|Western Union||charge US$0.00 banking fee.|
|Money Gram||charge US$0.00 banking fee.|
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
Step2 :Vacuum packaging
Step3 :Anti-static bag
Step4 :Individual packaging
Step5 :Packaging boxes
Step6 :bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
Where can I find the Datasheet PDF for STM32F401RCT7?
You can find the Datasheet for STM32F401RCT7 on this page. If it is not available, you can contact our sales team to inquire about the Datasheet for this part.
Do I need to register an account to request a quote?
No, you do not need to register an account. Simply submit the required product quantity, contact name, and email in the QUICK QUOTE section on the current page, and our sales team will contact you as soon as they receive your email.
Will I receive an order confirmation email?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email when you place your order. Once your order is shipped, you will also receive another confirmation email containing a tracking number.
- Can I view the order for the STM32F401RCT7 model or all my past orders?
What is the pinout for STM32F401RCT7?
Generally, our product pages include pin diagrams, pinouts, and pin details for the STM32F401RCT7 part. If you cannot find the information you need, you can contact Ovaga at [email protected], and our customer support team will get in touch with you as soon as possible to address your concerns.
What is the lifespan of STM32F401RCT7?
The lifespan of STM32F401RCT7 depends on various factors, including the quality of components, operating conditions, and usage. Please refer to the datasheet of STM32F401RCT7 for specific information.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from $0.00
365 days quality guarantee for all products
STM32F Series 32-bit 128 KB Flash 24 kB RAM ARM Ba...
ARM MCU, Motor Control, STM32 Family STM32F1 Serie...
MCU 32-bit ARM Cortex M7 RISC 1MB Flash 3.3V 144-P...
ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F7 Series Microcontroll...
ARM MCU, Access Line, STM32 Family STM32F1 Series ...
MCU 32Bit STM32 ARM Cortex M4 RISC 384KB Flash 2.5...