Images are for reference only See Product Specifications
5th generation positioning receiver with 80 tracking channels and 4 fast acquisition channels
Brands: STMicroelectronics, Inc
Mfr.Part #: STA8100GA
Datasheet: STA8100GA Datasheet (PDF)
Package/Case: LFBGA 8X8X1.7 81 PITCH 0.8 BALL
Product Type: RF Front End
Stock Condition: 3352 pcs, New Original
1Add To Bom
STA8100GA General Description
STA8100GA is part of the Teseo V family.STA8100GA is a multi-band multi-constellation positioning receiver IC able to manage all the GNSS constellations such as GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou, NAVIC (former IRNSS) and QZSS, in L1, L2, L5 and E6 frequency bands.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- STMicroelectronics 5th generation positioning receiver with 80 tracking channels and 4 fast acquisition channels compatible with 6 constellations: GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS, NAVIC (former IRNSS)
- Dual band L1 and L5 single chip solution
- Triple band capability with external RF STA5635A
- SBAS systems: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN, BeiDou
- Code phase, carrier phase, doppler frequency measurement
- Antenna sensing
- PPS output
- Notch filter for anti-jamming
- ARM® Cortex® M7 core:
- Maximum clock frequency 314 MHz
- 16 KB I-cache and 16 KB D-cache
- 64 KB I-TCM and 384 KB D-TCM, core clock speed
- Nested vector interrupt controller
- JTAG debugging capability
- 256 Kbyte system RAM
- 32 channels DMA
- Memory interfaces:
- SFC (Octal/Quad serial flash controller, SDR)
- SD multimedia card
- Serial interfaces:
- 3 x UART
- Synchronous serial port (SPI supported)
- 2 x multi mode serial interfaces
- 2 x CAN controllers
- Core peripherals:
- 2 x multi timer units
- Watchdog timer
- 1 x extended function timers
- 32 kHz oscillator real time clock
- AES decipher hardware accelerator
- Power management unit, with separate power supply domain and on-chip LDO and high voltage/low voltage monitors:
- Backup voltage domain 1.7 to 3.6 V with LDO for always-on core supply and HV/LV detectors, and dedicated IO-ring0
- Main voltage domain 1.7 to 3.6 V with LDO for switchable logic domain and HV/LV detectors for 85 °C maximum ambient temperature operations or 1.2 V +/ - 5 % external voltage supply for 105 °C maximum ambient temperature operations
- Separate RF domain with dedicated LDO
- IO-ring1 1.8 or 3.3 V capable, and dedica
|Manufacturer:||STMicroelectronics||Product Category:||RF Front End|
|Product Type:||RF Front End||Factory Pack Quantity:||2088|
|Subcategory:||Wireless & RF Integrated Circuits|
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
|DHL||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|Fedex||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|UPS||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|TNT||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|EMS||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee|
|Wire Transfer||charge US$30.00 banking fee.|
|Paypal||charge 4.0% service fee.|
|Credit Card||charge 3.5% service fee.|
|Western Union||charge US$0.00 banking fee.|
|Money Gram||charge US$0.00 banking fee.|
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
Step2 :Vacuum packaging
Step3 :Anti-static bag
Step4 :Individual packaging
Step5 :Packaging boxes
Step6 :bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
STA8100GA Equivalent Parts
For the STA8100GA component, you may consider these replacement and alternative parts:
Part Number: STA8100GA
Part Number: STA8100GATR
STA8100GA Datasheet PDF
Where can I find the Datasheet PDF for STA8100GA?
You can find the Datasheet for STA8100GA on this page. If it is not available, you can contact our sales team to inquire about the Datasheet for this part.
Do I need to register an account to request a quote?
No, you do not need to register an account. Simply submit the required product quantity, contact name, and email in the QUICK QUOTE section on the current page, and our sales team will contact you as soon as they receive your email.
Will I receive an order confirmation email?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email when you place your order. Once your order is shipped, you will also receive another confirmation email containing a tracking number.
- Can I view the order for the STA8100GA model or all my past orders?
What is the pinout for STA8100GA?
Generally, our product pages include pin diagrams, pinouts, and pin details for the STA8100GA part. If you cannot find the information you need, you can contact Ovaga at [email protected], and our customer support team will get in touch with you as soon as possible to address your concerns.
What is the lifespan of STA8100GA?
The lifespan of STA8100GA depends on various factors, including the quality of components, operating conditions, and usage. Please refer to the datasheet of STA8100GA for specific information.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from $0.00
365 days quality guarantee for all products
RF Transceiver, 150Mhz to 956Mhz, 2FSK, ASK/GFSK, ...
Tuners AM/FM Radio Tuner IC 64Pin LQFP Tray
Transistors RF Bipolar NPN 28.0V 30MHz
RF Transceiver 452MHz to 527MHz, ASK GFSK OOK 500K...
Meter Reading Module, 2FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, OOK, ...