Images are for reference only See Product Specifications
ST25TV02KC-TFG3 General Description
The ST25TV02KC and ST25TV512C devices are NFC/RFID tag ICs with an Augmented NDEF feature, a tamper detection interface, and specific modes to protect customer privacy.The Augmented NDEF feature is a contextual automatic NDEF message service, allowing the tag to respond dynamic content without an explicit update of the EEPROM by the end-user.The tamper detection interface is available on ST25TV02KC-T devices only. This interface is not available on ST25TV02KC‑A and ST25TV512C devices.The ST25TV02KC and ST25TV512C devices hold a digital signature generated by TruST25 (a set of software and procedures) to prove the origin of the chip in cloning detection, embeds a configurable EEPROM with 60-year data retention, and can be operated from a 13.56 MHz long range RFID reader or an NFC phone.The contactless interface is compliant with the ISO/IEC 15693 standard and NFC Forum Type 5 tag specification.
- Includes ST state-of-the-art patented technology
- Contactless interface
- Compliant with ISO/IEC 15693
- NFC Forum Type 5 tag certified by the NFC Forum
- Supports all ISO/IEC 15693 modulations, coding, subcarrier modes, and datarates up to 26 Kbit/s
- Single block reads and writes, multiple block reads
- Internal tuning capacitance: 23 pF or 99.7 pF
- Up to 2560 bits (320 bytes) of EEPROM
- Accessible by blocks of four bytes
- Write time from RF: typical 5 ms per block
- Data retention: 60 years at 55°C
- Minimum endurance: 100k write cycles
- 3-digit unique tap code
- Augmented NDEF (contextual automatic NDEF message)
- Data protection
- User memory configurable in one or two areas:
- in single area mode, access protectable by one 64-bit password
- in flexible dual area mode, access protectable by two 32-bit passwords
- System configuration: access protected by a 32-bit password
- Permanent write lock of specific user area blocks
- Temporary write lock at user area level
- Permanent write lock of specific system configuration blocks
- User memory configurable in one or two areas:
- Product identification and protection
- Password features: cover coding, recovery, failed attempt counter
- Tamper detection capability with memorization of open/resealed events
- TruST25 digital signature
- Configurable kill mode for permanent deactivation of the tag
- Untraceable mode with configurable responsiveness
- Temperature range
- From - 40 to 85 °C
- 5-pin package, ECOPACK2 (RoHS compliant)
- Bumped and sawn wafer
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
|DHL||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|Fedex||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|UPS||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|TNT||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|EMS||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)||2-5 days|
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee|
|Wire Transfer||charge US$30.00 banking fee.|
|Paypal||charge 4.0% service fee.|
|Credit Card||charge 3.5% service fee.|
|Western Union||charge US$0.00 banking fee.|
|Money Gram||charge US$0.00 banking fee.|
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
Step2 :Vacuum packaging
Step3 :Anti-static bag
Step4 :Individual packaging
Step5 :Packaging boxes
Step6 :bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
Where can I find the Datasheet PDF for ST25TV02KC-TFG3?
You can find the Datasheet for ST25TV02KC-TFG3 on this page. If it is not available, you can contact our sales team to inquire about the Datasheet for this part.
Do I need to register an account to request a quote?
No, you do not need to register an account. Simply submit the required product quantity, contact name, and email in the QUICK QUOTE section on the current page, and our sales team will contact you as soon as they receive your email.
Will I receive an order confirmation email?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email when you place your order. Once your order is shipped, you will also receive another confirmation email containing a tracking number.
- Can I view the order for the ST25TV02KC-TFG3 model or all my past orders?
What is the pinout for ST25TV02KC-TFG3?
Generally, our product pages include pin diagrams, pinouts, and pin details for the ST25TV02KC-TFG3 part. If you cannot find the information you need, you can contact Ovaga at [email protected], and our customer support team will get in touch with you as soon as possible to address your concerns.
What is the lifespan of ST25TV02KC-TFG3?
The lifespan of ST25TV02KC-TFG3 depends on various factors, including the quality of components, operating conditions, and usage. Please refer to the datasheet of ST25TV02KC-TFG3 for specific information.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from $0.00
365 days quality guarantee for all products
Audio Amplifiers Digitally controlled Audio Proces...
120V - 100W DMOS AUDIO AMPLIFIER WITH MUTE/ST-BY
AC/DC Converters Low Power OFF-Line SMPS Primary S...
Audio Amp Speaker 2-CH Stereo 100W Class-D
N-Channel MOSFET, 33 A, 650 V MDmesh M5, 3-Pin TO-...